Cintiq® 27QHD models are our most productive and ergonomically designed Cintiqs yet. Compared to the Cintiq 24HD, the Cintiq 27QHD is improved in the following ways:
- Larger 27” display but within the same footprint as the Cintiq 24HD and with
significantly less weight.
- Higher resolution with 2560x1440 pixels. It is also brighter and has a better contrast ratio
- Both Cintiq 27QHD models have 97% Adobe RGB and over one billion colors
- An uninterrupted etched glass surface (to provide the right “bite” for the pen and to reduce glare) with no seams to interrupt your drawing hand
- An ExpressKey Remote with the most programmable buttons (17) of any Cintiq yet. The ExpressKey Remote can be positioned anywhere on the screen or desk for comfort. It also has a touch ring with three modes.
- The Cintiq 27QHD comes with built-in legs (provides two working angles) but also available is our comfortable “Ergo” Stand (as an optional accessory) which allows you to position the pen display in a myriad of positions and angles.
- Support for DisplayPort as well as HDMI
- Comes with the popular Pro Pen
- Four USB 3.0 ports. The ExpressKeyTM Remote wireless receiver is on a fifth port that is inside the compartment on the left hand side. It is used exclusively for the ExpressKey Remote.
- If color is important to you, the Wacom® Color Manager (optional accessory) will be available soon. It consists of a colorimeter and calibration software which is customized for the scalar inside the Cintiq 27QH